Monday, January 26, 2009

kismet.

you've got to be kidding me. not so much visual noise this time... as it is beautiful, melodic noise. i have been smitten with greg laswell for quite some time. and recently i have had moments where he has come into my life.. i don't mean smitten in the "i want to meet and make babies" sense.. i mean when he plays the piano and sings, he is translating my soul. now i come across a performance by him and the lovely ingrid michaelson (one of my other favorites)... just on the day where i realize i might be going to one of his shows, then to find out jesca hoop's cd is titled kismet. have you ever had a moment where things come full circle in life, only to realize that its just the beginning?

welcome to my life.



and of all songs they are covering... one of my favorite elvis songs. i dont want to submerge myself in butterflies right now, because i do have my tendencies. instead, i am just going to enjoy the ride on this open road and anticipate wherever i land is truly where i have been headed all along.

No comments: