Monday, April 27, 2009

i love you more.


one of my favorite remixes at the moment has to be diplo's take on feist's i feel it all. i love me some diplo. this might be my favorite remix right now from him. absolutely amazing song. the original is lovely... but this version just gets me.... more specifically 1:25 in is where the beat matching begins. [ill be the one to hold the gun].

reminds me of everything im feeling lately. and how awesome is leslie feist? i love her. honey honey was my favorite song....... but i think it just might have been replaced. i was feeling generous and wanted to post honey honey also, but it has been disabled. do yourself a favor and check it out on youtube - all i will say is anthony seck + puppets. happy monday!

+ i love you more. i dont know what i did before. now i know i wanna win the war +


[i most definitely feel it all......... is it friday yet?]

No comments: