Thursday, April 30, 2009

put japan on the list.

after a group viewing of peter bjorn and john's nothing to worry about, i think the consensus was that a trip to japan will one day be in order. do yourself a favor and check out my santisister's blog for the amazing video, or as she refers to it - best. video. ever. agreed!

in the meantime i will leave you with one of my favorite bands right now - the bird and the bee. something about inara george always makes me feel light and happy! i have come all this way, to be close to be here with you. enough said. there are absolutely no shortcuts to ANY place worth going. speaking of which, time to head south... although this time my partner in crime will be making the drive with me. can't wait. bring on the weekend!



1 comment:

suzannemarques said...

yes yes YES! i love the bird & the bee! i've seen their name one million times, and this was my first listen. LOVES!!!!

thx for the shoutout santisis!