Monday, April 14, 2008

simply suzanne.

let me just start off by saying this picture has two of my favorite people ever. my lovely suzanne who has been a friend since we were barely old enough to hold our own paintbrushes... and her husband robert, even though we haven't known each other that long, he is a post-high school package deal. i adore them both.



let me give some love to suzanne's blog - :: simply magic :: well, of course because its deserved and also due to the fact that she is a complete inspiration to me. somewhere along the way of us being circus ballerinas, to song captains, to partners in crime... from losing each other only to find a friendship renewed a million times over... i have realized how much we truly have in common. this is my girl. we are alike in so many ways, our love for beautiful + ecclectic things such as art, design, music, love, people, places, moments and memories.


her blog is delightful and if you have the pleasure of knowing her or not, make sure you look her up. you might recognize her from somewhere........... if not, be on the look out. the only place my suzi is going, is definitely up.

No comments: