Monday, April 6, 2009

if i could take you away.


hold up... wait a minute. its monday? how did this happen so quickly, i paid little attention and its already here!? (yay). that means tonight i will be in the presence of the lovely rachael yamagata and greg laswell. i dont think i can explain how excited i am. for many reasons. happy monday... [thank you for opening a window... the sky is clear as my mind is now, i was a long, long way off].


"if i could take you away
pretend I was queen
what would you say
would you think I'm unreal
'cause everybody's got their way I should feel

everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
but I want, want, want to be your love
want to be your love, for real

everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
but I want, want, want to be your love
want to be your love for real
want to be your everything
everything..."
rachael yamagata - be be your love

No comments: